Under the GRECO Initiative and for the Promotion of Green Competitiveness, a capacity building seminar on: “Minimization Opportunities environmental Diagnosis – MOED” was presented by Dr. Mohamed Ezzine, International Consultant.
The objectives of the seminar were to:
- Provide technical assistance to SME’s.
- Understanding the MOED tools: definition, objectives and uses.
- Calculate the profitability of CP projects.
- Evaluation of the environmental benefits achieved.
- Encourage the exchange of experiences and knowledge and providing examples of practical application of CP through Med Cleans.
- Become familiar with the digital platform for conducting self audit online.
The Seminar was held on the 23rd of September 2010 at the Industrial Research Institute premises.
>> Back to GRECO